JOIN THE CLUB
We at TRE want you to join our exclusive patron program we're calling The Breakfast Club (cue Don't You Forget About Me and Molly Ringwald circa 1985). For a year-long commitment of a monthly donation of $18 - or a yearly donation of $216 - you'll not only be treated to four exclusive brunches per year thrown by members of our ensemble, but you'll also receive special perks throughout the season.
What's in it for you?
- A quarterly brunch thrown exclusively for members of the club, featuring a full breakfast spread (including bottomless mimosas) and a chance to mingle with members of the downtown theater community.
- Your name prominently displayed on our website and in all printed programs for our mainstage works (and any work-in-progress showings held throughout the season).
- Exclusive invitations to private rehearsals of our current season's reconstructions, including post-rehearsal discussions and drinks with the company.
- Two free tickets to our mainstage productions, and an invitation to a members-only cocktail hour held before or after a performance dedicated to the club.
- And discounted tickets to special fundraising events held throughout the season, ranging from galas to dance parties, and much more!
To join The Breakfast Club, simply follow the link below. We'll be reaching out with further information once your donation has been processed. And remember, TRE is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization and all contributions (above the amount of goods and services received) are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Current Members: Harlan Alford, Jaclyn Green-Stock, Kathleen Stone, Guy Yedwab